With sunshine, swimsuits and sandals comes sweat, heat and frizz. We’re right in the middle of summer, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of my summer must-haves. I even teamed up with my best friend, Caroline, to see what products she categorized as summer essentials. We also filmed a video together that’s now live on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check that out (and don’t forget to subscribe). Let’s get started!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Spray: Caroline uses this spray all the time. The scent is sweet and orangey, and she says it’s extremely refreshing. It can be used to hydrate clean skin, to prime the face or to set your makeup. It’s also rich with antioxidants.
- The Healthy Deodorant by Lavanila: We both absolutely love this product. It’s the best all natural deodorant we’ve ever tried. There have been studies that aluminum in regular antiperspirants can cause a lot of health problems. With this deodorant, you don’t have to worry about that. And while most other natural deodorants don’t work too well, this one gets the job done. Caroline uses the original one, which has a sweeter vanilla scent and my favorite is the sport luxe one, which has a cleaner scent.
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray: Caroline has been raving about Soap & Glory the past few weeks. She has definitely convinced me to try more of their products. The Sugar Crush Body Spray smells so good. It’s the perfect mix of citrus and vanilla, creating a lovely and clean scent for summer. Everyone will be complimenting you! Also, this product is only $6. It doesn’t get better than that.
- Teddie Organics Rose Water: I have been LOVING rose water the past few months. The spray is rejuvenating and hydrating, so I love using it after I cleanse my face. It works as a natural toner that helps with your complexion by calming inflammation and healing marks and discoloration. I also use it as a setting spray for my makeup. I just love how refreshing it is on a hot summer day!
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer: Honestly, Tarte is probably my favorite makeup brand on the market right now. You all know how much I love the Rainforest of the Sea Foundation, and now I’m also obsessed with Tarte’s concealer. The coverage is radiant, full and long-wearing, which is why I love it for the summer time. It doesn’t crease and offers smooth application. I definitely recommend this product if you’re still on the hunt for that perfect concealer.
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product: My hairstylist recently told me that my hair is dehydrated, so she suggested I use a leave-in conditioner after every time I wash my hair. I’ve been using this product and I can already see a difference. The second I spray it on my damp hair, it becomes so silky. It helps control my frizz while providing it with the hydration it needs. I also comb my hair with the Tangle Ease to help with detangling. These two products together are the ultimate dream team!
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: Caroline absolutely loves this product. I’ve been hearing about micellar water for a while now, so I guess I should try it. Caroline swears by it as a makeup remover and a cleanser. It’s a gentle cleanser, but can also remove makeup in one swipe. It also helps hydrate and refresh the skin, so it’s obviously the perfect product to use this time of year.
If you try out any of these products, let me know how you like them! I hope you’re having an amazing summer! Stay cool. 🙂